Ron 2000 Shackle Type Dynamometer with Remote Indicator
- Safety Factor: 5:1.
- Proof Load: Each system proof-loaded to 200% of capacity
- (certified) up to a test force of 400t.
- Accuracy: ± 0.1% of full range.
- Display: 5/6 digits, 1/2" (12mm) liquid crystal display with two overload warning levels, max.
- value (peak hold), low battery, tare state (gross or net), measuring unit, sleep state, programming
- instructions. Standard number of measurements per second: 1. Standard display update rate per
- second: 1.
- Sampling Rate: 200 per second.
- Functions: Zero. Tare. Battery charge level. Low battery warning. Max. (peak hold). Two-level
- overload visual alarms. User calibration. Sleep mode after 60 sec. in zero value, awakes
- automatically when loaded.
- Units: User selectable units (metric tons, short tons (2000 lbs), kgs, Ibs (lbs x 10 for
- capacities of 50t and above), newtons, deca newtons, k. newtons).
- Load Cell Material: Made of high-strength, aerospace quality,
- alloy steel, polyurethane coated.
- Indicator Material: High quality ABS.
- Power: 3 x AA 1.5 Volt Alkaline disposable batteries, with battery life indication. Batteries rated
- 3AH will function up to 2000 hours (three months of continuous working). Occasional use will extend
- the life of the batteries up to several years.
- Adding certain options will shorten the life of the batteries. All settings retained at power off.
- Calibration: User calibration. Initial factory calibration, fully
- traceable (certified).
- Temperature Range:
- Load cell: -15°F to +175°F (-25°C to + 80°C).
- Indicator: -4°F to +158°F (-20°C to +70°C).
- Environmental: Weather proof NEMA4, IP 65.