EILON - Ron-3025-Crane-Scale
- Safety Factor: 5:1, for the load cell and the shackle. Average straightening load of the hook is at least 4 times the capacity.
- Proof Load: Each system proof-loaded to 200% of capacity (certified).
- Accuracy: ± 0.1% of full range.
- Durability: Robust, extruded aluminum housing, polyurethane coated.
- Load Cell Material: Made of high-strength, aerospace quality, alloy steel.
- Display: 5/6 digits, (1"/25mm) liquid crystal display with two overload warning levels, max. value (peak hold), low battery, tare state (gross or net), measuring unit, sleep state, charge and programming instructions. Standard number of measurements per second: 1. Standard display update rate per second: 1.
- Sampling Rate: 200 per second.
- Functions: Zero. Tare. Battery charge level. Low battery warning. Max. (peak hold). Two-level overload visual alarms. User calibration. Sleep mode after 60 sec. in zero value, awakes automatically when loaded.
- Units: User selectable units (metric tons, short tons (2000 lbs), kgs, lbs, newtons, deca newtons, k. newtons).
- Power: 3 x AA 1.5 Volt Alkaline disposable batteries, with battery life indication. Batteries rated 3AH will function up to 2000 hours (three months of continuous working). Occasional use will extend the
- life of the batteries up to several years. Adding certain options will shorten the life of the batteries. All settings retained at power off.
- Calibration: User calibration. Initial factory calibration, fully traceable (certified).
- Temperature Range:
- Load cell: -15°F to +175°F (-25°C to + 80°C).
- Indicator: -4°F to +158°F (-20°C to +70°C).
- Environmental: Weather proof, NEMA 4, IP65.