EILON - Ron-2501-Hook-Type-Wireless
- Transmission range: Up to 150 yards / meters (outdoor, line of sight).
- Safety factor: 5:1.
- Proof Load: Each system proof-loaded to 200% of capacity (certified).
- Accuracy: ± 0.1% of full range.
- Display: 5/6 digits, ½" (12mm) liquid crystal display with two overload warning levels, max. value (peak hold), low battery (load cell and indicator), tare state (gross or net), measuring unit, charge and programming instructions. Standard display update rate per second: 1 (optional 2/3).
- Sampling Rate: 200 per second.
- Functions: Zero. Tare. Battery charge level. Low battery warning one for the load cell and the other
- for the hand held indicator, displayed on the latter. Max. (peak hold). Two-level overload visual alarms. User calibration.
- Units: User selectable units (metric tons, short tons (2000 lbs), kgs, Ibs, newtons, deca newtons, k. newtons).
- Load Cell Material: Made of high-strength, aerospace quality, alloy steel, polyurethane coated.
- Indicator Material: High quality ABS.
- Power: 3 x AA 1.5 Volt Alkaline disposable batteries in the indicator and 2 x AA batteries in the load cell (optional 4 x AA batteries) for extended battery life, with battery life indication. Batteries rated 3AH will function up to 2000 hours (three months of continuous working). Optional extended battery life of up to 4000 hours is available. Occasional use will extend the life of the batteries up to several years. Adding certain options will shorten the life of the batteries. All settings retained at power off.
- Calibration: User calibration. Initial factory calibration, fully traceable (certified).
- Temperature Range:
- Load cell: -15°F to +175°F (-25°C to + 80°C).
- Indicator: -4°F to +158°F (-20°C to +70°C).
- Environmental: Weather proof NEMA4, IP65.